8. I/We hereby solemnly declare that the above stated information is true and correct. I / We undertake, without any reservation, to:
8.(a) Agreed to abide by the terms of the registration certificate granted to us on all our exports;
8.(b) Agreed to abide by Code of Conduct of the CEPC;
8.(c) Furnish without fail monthly returns of exports including NIL returns to the Registering authority by 15th day of the months following the quarter.
9. We further understand that our registration is liable to be cancelled in the event of breach of any of the undertakings mentioned above.
10. We/I solemnly declare that we have applied to the Carpet Export Promotion Council which pertains to our main line of business. In case we have applied to any other council, the application has been made within the purview of the provisions of para 3.12 and 3.12.1 of the Handbook of Procedures (Vol 1).
DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED WITH MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
1. In case of Manufacturer Exporters, proof of manufacturing (self attested copy of DIC certificate) for the items for which Registration is sought for;
2. A certificate from a Chartered Accountant certifying item wise export performance for the last 3 years in case of new member/exporters a copy of export order/ proof of export;
3. For New Members, a Demand Draft for Rs. 4720/- (entrance fee Rs. 2360/- and Membership subscription Rs. 2360/- inclusive of 18% GST) by a demand draft in favour of Carpet Export Promotion Council, payable at New Delhi.
Please note that if the exports of above Rs. 50 lakhs, the Annual Membership Fee would be as under:
Amount of Annual membership subscription in (Rs.)
Export Performance up to Rs 50.00 lakhs during the last financial year
2,000.00 + 360.00 (GST @ 18% ) = Rs. 2,360.00
Export performance above Rs 50.00 lakhs and up to Rs 1.00 Crore
during the last financial year.
3,000.00 + 540.00 (GST @ 18% ) = Rs. 3,540.00
Export Performance above Rs. 1.00Crore and up to Rs 10.00 Crores
during the last financial year.
5,000.00 + 900.00 (GST @ 18% )= Rs. 5,900.00
Export Performance above Rs 10.00 Crores during the last
10,000.00 + 1,800.00 (GST @ 18% ) = Rs.11,800.00
4. An affidavit on a Non-judicial paper of Rs.10/-duly notarized by the Notary Public to the effect that neither the applicant firm nor any of its Partners / Directors / or Proprietor has ever been blacklisted by any Govt. agency;
5. An affidavit on Non-judicial paper of Rs.10/- duly notarized by the Notary Public that the firm will abide by the Code of Conduct of the Carpet Export Promotion Council regarding not usage of Child Labour in Carpet manufacturing;
6. An affidavit on a Non-judicial paper of Rs.10/- duly notarized by the Notary Public giving an undertaking that none of the Partners/ Proprietor/ Directors are associated with any other firm/ Company, as a Partners/ Proprietor/ Directors who have not paid Child Welfare Fund to the Council @ 0.25% of the FOB value of their export for the years 1995-1996 & 1996-1997.
7. A self-attested photocopy of the Partnership Deed or Memorandum and Articles of Association in case of Limited companies;
8. A self-certified copy of the IEC number issued by the licensing authority concerned;
9. A self-certified copy of the Income Tax Permanent Account No. (PAN).
10. A self-certified copy of the Goods and Service Tax No. (GST No.)
NOTE: Please ensure that the above documents are complete and forms are duly typed in all respect, so that delay in issuance of RCMC is avoided.